I forget which. I’ve completed the inside chest pocket. Once again I deferred to Edna Bishop who provided very clear instructions on how to finesse this tricky bit with just 3 pieces. My Japanese version featured 4 pieces that in no way resembled what I ended up using. The area was first reinforced with a strip of lightweight fusible interfacing. Then the whole contraption was pinned and hand basted into place. The fabric eventually ends up getting slashed which I find completely terrifying. Amazingly, once everything is twisted and flipped through the hole…Voila you have a pocket. I won’t confess how long all this took. I’m just glad that all the pockets are finished.